Our winners of the DB Supplier Award 2022 are as follows – our warm congratulations:
- Category „General requirements and services“: HRS GmbH
- Category „Infrastructure“: W. Markgraf GmbH & Co. KG
- Category „Rolling stock and spare parts“: Stadler Deutschland GmbH und Siemens Mobility GmbH im Herstellerkonsortium NSB (Neue S-Bahnzüge für Berlin)
- Category „Sustainability“: Faiveley Transport Leipzig GmbH & Co. KG
Nominated for the DB Supplier Award 2022 in the following categories were
General requirements and services
- Nebel & Partner
- HRS GmbH
- Dipl.-Geologe Mathias Muckel
- CONDOR Sicherungs- und Service GmbH & Co. KG
- Ericsson GmbH
- W. Markgraf GmbH & Co. KG
Rolling stock and parts
- Herstellerkonsortium NSB (Neue S-Bahnzüge für Berlin) - Stadler Deutschland GmbH und Siemens Mobility GmbH
- Monte Meão Componentes Auto S.A.
- Faiveley Transport Bochum GmbH
- reCup GmbH
- Wieland Group
- Faiveley Transport Leipzig GmbH & Co. K
What is the "DB Supplier Award" for?
The DB Supplier Award is presented every two years. It is awarded for outstanding performance by partner companies that goes far beyond the contractual requirements. Quality and reliability, innovation and sustainability are key criteria in the selection of nominees. In a cross-business unit selection process, proposals submitted by business units and the procurement organization are evaluated. The three best suppliers per category are nominated from a total of over 20,000 DB suppliers.
Awards are given for outstanding achievements in the categories:
- General requirements and services
- Rolling stock and rolling stock parts
The eight selection criteria
An outstanding supplier identifies with the vision of Deutsche Bahn and supports her in the achievement of the Group strategy Strong Rail (Starke Schiene). By constantly improving its product and service quality, it strengthens the collaborative approach and conveys a successful, professional exchange. The following criteria are particularly important in this regard:
- Quality and reliability
- Customer value and service
- Pricing policy
- Sustainability and environmental protection
- Goals of the Group strategy Strong Rail.
End of expander content
About the selection process
Candidates for the DB Supplier Award are proposed by the DB business units and procurement organizations, supported by Group-wide supplier management. The selection process includes consensual coordination of the proposals with the business units and with Deutsche Bahn's internal compliance, legal, quality and environmental organizations.End of expander content
The big moment: Presentation of the DB Supplier Award
The ceremony takes place at the "InnoTrans" international trade fair for transport technology in Berlin. With the title "Deutsche Bahn AG Supplier of the Year....", the award-winning company is authorized to advertise exclusively for the award-winning product until the next DB Supplier Award is presented, but for a maximum of two years.End of expander content
Become an "awarded" supplier!
As Europe's leading mobility and logistics company, Deutsche Bahn focuses on its service quality. Supplier quality makes a significant contribution to the Group's value proposition to its customers: Over seven million travelers every day and numerous freight customers.
The DB Supplier Award is an attractive incentive to continuously improve business relations between suppliers and Deutsche Bahn. Every two years, Deutsche Bahn awards the DB Supplier Award in four categories. Recognized and coveted in the industry, the award is a prestigious award in the sector.End of expander content